- 6 foot Grounded Power Cord
- 24 hour programmable built-in Timer
- ALL outlets are protected by Surge Protector
- 4 outlets controlled by timer & 4 outlets are not controlled by timer
- Surge Protection Indicator Light
- 3 Line Surge Protections!
- Electrical and Power
- Line Protection Electrical Rating
- 125V/ 15A/ 1725W
6000 volts (maximum surge possible on household wiring)
Maximum Peak Current
H-N 10000 amperes
H-G 10000 amperes
N-G 10000 amperes
Less than 1 nanosecond
- Surge Protector:
Surge Protected Power strip with Mechanical Timer
Instructions for Operation
1. Plug power cord into grounded outlet.
2. Lighted Power Switch (1) will illuminate when in "ON" position. If a power surge trips the internal breaker, simply reset by toggling switch to "OFF" then to "RESET" position.
3. Red Timer Switch (2) when moved to "ON" position, all timed outlets receive constant power, when moved to "T" position all timed outlets are controlled by timer.
4. The four outlets inline with the GREEN indicator light (3) are controlled by timer. When GREEN indicator light is illuminated, the four outlets controlled by the timer are ON.
5. The four outlets inline with the RED indicator light (4) receives constant power which is the surge indicator. If the surges are too large, the indicator will turn OFF.
6. Set the current time on the 24 hour Mechanical Timer (5) by rotating disc clockwise until arrow aligns with the current time. To set the timer, simply press down the individual joint tabs around timer corresponding to the time you want the timed outlets to be ON. Each tab represents 15 minutes of time. Please remember to push each tab down for the entire time period you wish the timed outlets to be energized.
- TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
- USE ONLY INDOORS AND DRY LOCATION
- DO NOT PLUG INTO ANOTHER RELOCATABLE POWER STRIP
WARNING: Timer could turn-ON unexpectedly without the user being present. There is no user serviceable part inside this device.
- Output Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz
- Output Power: 1875 watts (do not exceed)
- Output Current 15 amps - VPR800V (L-N) (L-G) (N-C)